IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM MAIL SERVICES
The university Mail Service staff is excited about your arrival to campus. Mail Services offers a full array of services from USPS, UPS and FedEx, along with mailing supplies and package preparation services.
Mail Services Parcel Lockers
Mail Services is pleased to announce the introduction of parcel lockers for the University.
Parcel lockers will supplement package pick-up at the Mail Service’s Lobby and improve the package delivery experience for students by accommodating students’ busy schedules. At the same time, the lockers will introduce new technology to the Mail Services staff that improves the efficiency of processing packages. Parcel Lockers are located on the first floor of the Benson Center and will be accessible during Benson Center hours.
Package notification messages from Mail Services will indicate if you have a package at the Lobby or inside a parcel locker. Package slips will no longer be placed inside PO Boxes. Based on your email message, proceed to either the lockers or lobby
- Proceed to the locker kiosk
- Scan barcode from your mobile phone
- Sign for package on the kiosk
- Locker will open
- Retrieve package from locker
- Please look inside the locker because there may be more than one package
- Close locker door
- Swipe your ID at the counter
- Staff will bring your package to the counter
- Sign for your package
Faculty, Staff and Student Packages
- To make your experience as efficient as possible, please wait to receive an email confirmation from WFU Mail Services that indicates that your package has been processed internally
As you prepare to come to campus, we ask that you minimize the number of items shipped to campus to avoid crowding and long lines in our mail-room. The Benson Center will have capacity limits that may increase the time it may take to connect you with your package(s). We recommend you bring what you need with you as you travel to campus for move-in.