Effective Monday, March 23, 2020:
- Mail Services lobby is closed.
- Faculty/Staff: DeaconOne card/Staff ID access will be available to the Benson Center & PO Boxes.
- Courier service will occur once daily to those departments that have requested special arrangements with Mail Services. These arrangements can be made by calling 336.758.5281 or emailing Meri Silveri at firstname.lastname@example.org. The courier service will include inter-campus mail and packages only.
- Outgoing mail should be of an emergency or critical nature only.
- Faculty, staff and students, if you need to mail a package via USPS, UPS or FedEx, the appropriate supplies and drop-off bin will be available inside the foyer of Benson. Please enter the building through the door located on the parking lot C side. Supplies will be located between the two sets of doors at the entrance of Benson. You will be required to complete a contact form so Mail Services can contact you for payment purposes for USPS, UPS and FedEx packaging.
- Students: If you need to pick-up a package, you can meet our team in the same location mentioned above. Please note that you will need to contact Mail Services ahead of time to make arrangements for pick-up. This service will be available Monday, Wednesday, & Friday from 1-3 pm.
Mail Services will continue to evaluate the needs of our community and send updates regarding hours of operation as needed.