If you want to ship your belongings to school and have them delivered to your room before arrival this year, Wake Forest University is pleased to introduce our storage, moving, and shipping partners, Storage Scholars.
Wake Forest University Mail Services ask that you refrain from shipping mail or other items to your student no earlier than two weeks prior to his/her arrival on campus. If you wish to ship belongings to campus prior to two weeks from the student arriving on campus, you may do so through Storage Scholars!
Storage Scholars is a separate entity from Wake Forest University Mail Services. All questions, inquiries, comments, etc. should be directed to Storage Scholars at 336.815.0100 or email at Info@storagescholars.com
Here’s how their Ship to School service works:
- Sign-up online at storagescholars.com and select your preferred Ship to School package.
- Storage Scholars ships you empty boxes and return shipping labels to pack up your belongings and ship them back to their storage facility for the summer.
- You can also shop online at your favorite retailers and send those packages to their facility to add to your delivery order.
- Storage Scholars receives, sorts, and stores your belongings until school starts in their secure storage facility.
- By the time you arrive at school, Storage Scholars will have already delivered your belongings to your room, so they’re ready and waiting for you!
Feel free to learn more about their services by checking out their website here!